Semitronics

About Our Company

Founded in 1952

Semitronics Corp was originally a supplier of electron tubes, which led to the distribution of electronic components in the late 50’s. With its expansion to Long Island in the mid 70’s, Semitronics Corp became a manufacturer of discrete commercial components for commercial and industrial industries.

After a decade of success, Semitronics began supplying military components starting in the early 1980s. Semitronics moved on to acquire four product lines from the companies of General Electric, Westinghouse and Powerex. These acquisitions helped Semitronics establish itself in the value-added military market of providing electronic components to the country’s highest leading military Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) in the market.

Semitronics established itself as a proven supplier of electronic component to the country’s leading military manufacturers along with the approval of their principal programs, which include:

  • Apache
  • TOW Missile
  • M-130 Flare Dispenser
  • Patriot Missile
  • F-16 Falcon
  • F-18 Superhornet
  • Gator Cluster Bomb
  • The Eurofighter
  • Mark-54 Lightweight Torpedo
  • And many more

Semitronics continues to supply hi-reliability components providing an extensive list of products and services. With its military approved MIL-PRF-19500 manufacturing certification to the JAN, JANTX and JANTXV, it allows SES to provide not only standard components, but also selective devices that are required to meet the militaries Specification Drawing Requirements (SCD).

Semitronics Logo
Corporate Headquarters

64 Commercial Street
Freeport, NY 11520
Phone: 516-623-9400
Fax: 516-223-6266

© Semitronics Corporation. All rights reserved. Maintainance and support by Joomla Connections, LLC.

top